- Server resets occur after a minimum of four months
- A new server is opened while the old one closes, which takes a week
- Vanilla ender chests can be used to transport items between the servers
- Don't overload the ender chest with ME storage cells
Server resets are carried out approximately once every four months. You will be provided the option of moving your belongings from the old server to the new server by way of a vanilla ender chest. The network has a custom plugin which allows admins to specify which servers these chests link to, and a connection between the two servers will be provided before the old server closes, which typically happens after a week's grace period has elapsed.
Starting from the period given, the tools kit may be adjusted to include a vanilla ender chest which is used to send items from server to server. If none is provided, they can be crafted by surrounding an eye of ender with obsidian. (Sometimes the recipe is hidden). Place any items you'd like to send into the chest and repeat the process while on the new server, emptying the chest when possible.
Player data in Minercaft has a hard cap of 32k as set by Minecraft and overloading this with many inventories inside inventories, storage cells loaded with items inside inventories, or other dense clusters of information, can sometimes overload the storing process. While this is a rare occurrence, it's best to use caution and common sense when transferring items in this way.
- Non-overworld dimensions (Nether, End, Mining) reset regularly.
- If today’s date is the same as a date listed below, the corresponding server will be reset.
- Dates can change as new modpacks are introduced.
- The following schedule is correct as of the addition of ModSauce 2.
Agrarian Skies 2 1st • Banished 2nd • Crundee Craft 3nd • Departed 4th • DeVco Modpack 5th • Direwolf20 6th • Horizons II: Daybreaker 7th • Hubris 8th • Infinity 9th • ModSauce 2 10th • Obscurity 11th • Project Flux 12th • Regrowth 13th • Resonant Rise 3 Mainline 14th • Skyfactory 2 15th • The Dark Trilogy 16th • Test Pack Please Ignore 2 17th • Vanilla 18th
This information is sourced from http://www.devcoftb.com/resets. If you are unable to see any entries, (the page is "blank"), this means you're either not logged-in, or you haven't joined the DeVco site. To do so, locate the "register" or "join website" button at the top-right of any page and follow the procedure. If you're having difficulty you can find this process detailed on the "Tutorial" section of the Syncing page.